If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, you should first contact us at email@example.com
grafison.com.au respects your right to privacy and this policy sets out how we collect and treat your personal information.
'Personal information' is information we hold which is identifiable as being about you.
1. Personal information:Any details collected from Grafison Technologies Australia Pty Ltd customers is required in order to provide you with our products and/or services, and a high level of customer service.
Correspondence is recorded in order to provide service references, and to assist in our staff development.
We may collect the following types of personal information from you:
• phone number
• fax number
• information from enquiries you have made
• communications between us
• information about your business
2. How we collect your personal information?We collect personal information from you in a variety of ways, including: when you interact with us electronically or in person; when you access our website; and when we provide our services to you.
3. Use of your collection informationAny details collected by Grafison Technologies Australia Pty Ltd for its users to provide our products and/or services to you. We also use it to improve our service and to notify you of opportunities that we think you might be interested in. We do not provide your information to third parties, except that we may provide your information to our business partners who assist us in the provision of our services to you.
4. Storage and Security of collected informationWe take reasonable steps to protect your collected personal information. However, we are not liable for any unauthorised access to this information. The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our website, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). When Credit Card details are collected, we simply pass them on in order to be processed as required. We never permanently store complete Credit Card details.
5. Access to Collected informationIf your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may correct, update, delete or deactivate it by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by logging in to your account.
6. Complaints about privacyIf you have any complaints about our privacy practices, please feel free to send in details of your complaints to email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.
On visiting our websiteWhen you come on to our website we may collect certain information such as browser type, operating system, website visited immediately before coming to our site, etc. This information is used in an aggregated manner to analyse how people use our site, such that we can improve our service.
Third party sites and linksLinks on the site grafison.com.au to external entities are not covered within this policy. The terms and conditions set out in this privacy statement only cover the domain name of Grafison Technologies Australia Pty Ltd. Our site has links to other websites not owned or controlled by us. We are not responsible for these sites or the consequences of you going on to those sites.
10. LegalWe reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.